ETSP-PCT series are A Pressure Cooker Test (PCT) tests also called an Autoclave Test or Pressure Pot Test (PPOT).
To assess the ability of a product to withstand severe temperature and humidity conditions. It is used primarily to accelerate corrosion in the metal parts of the product, including the metallization areas on the surface of the die.
It also subjects the samples to the high vapor pressure generated inside the autoclave chamber.
- Saturated humidity control
- Easy operation with programmable type LCD touch screen controller
- 12 specimen power terminals, additional feed-through terminals are available up to 60 (Shut down the product power in the event of an alarm)
- Automatic fill of the humidity water
- Electric clamping door with sliding tray
- Door lock safety mechanism to prevent opening of the door while the door is pressurized
- Friendly, flexible, up-to date control and management systems
- Allows easy servicing and upgrades
- RS232/485 data interface
|Temperature range||+105 ℃ ~ +155 ℃|
|Temperature stability||Less than ± 0.5 ℃|
|Humidity range||100% RH|
|Humidity stability||Less than ± 1% RH|
|pressure range||0.2 ~ 2.1 kgf|
|Heating up time||RT ~ 140 ℃ within 60 minutes|
|Input power requirements||230V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz, 1Ph/3Ph (Changeable according to customer specification)|
|Model||Internal dimensions||External dimensions||Useful capacity|
|ETSP-PCT 48||300(Φ)x500(D)mm||850x900x1260 (WxDxH) mm||48 liters|
|ETSP-PCT 70||450(Φ)x450(D)mm||950x850x1360 (WxDxH) mm||70 liters|
|ETSP-PCT 183||650(Φ)x600(D)mm||1150x1000x1560 (WxDxH) mm||183 liters|