ETSP-TH series are climatic (temperature and humidity control) version chamber for durability or operating status of parts and products in extreme conditions.
Solved noise, bad humidity control and condensation, slow temperature/humidity variations, unbalanced air distribution inside chamber.
- Slient compressors using ecologically friendly refrigerants.
- Air temperature variation and quick adaptation of specimens to it
- Friendly, flexible, up-to date control and management systems.
- Allows easy servicing and upgrades.
- network connection of several chambers to a single "master" control unit allowing centralized supervision both in local and remote mode.
|Temperature range||-40 ℃ ~ +180 ℃ (single stage refrigeration system)
-70 ℃ ~ +180 ℃ (cascade refrigeration system)
|Temperature accuracy||Less than ± 0.1 ℃|
|Temperature stability||Less than ± 0.5 ℃ at steady state conditions|
|Temperature uniformity||Less than ±1 ℃ of setpoint(Less than ±0.1 ℃ at 100 ℃|
|Heat-up rate||0.5 ~ 5 ℃/min|
|Cooling rate||0.5 ~ 5 ℃/min|
|Humidity range||20% ~ 98% RH(10% ~ 98% RH is an optional spec)|
|Humidity stability||Less than ±1.5% RH at steady state conditions without heat dissipation in time|
|Humidity uniformity||Less than ±3.0% RH|
|Condending||Air cooled or water cooled type|
|Input power requirements||220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz, 1Ph/3Ph|
|Model||Internal dimensions||External dimensions||Useful capatity|
|ETSP-TH 60||300x400x500 (WxDxH) mm||900x900x1500 (WxDxH) mm||60 liters|
|ETSP-TH 150||500x500x600 (WxDxH) mm||1100x1000x1600 (WxDxH) mm||150 liters|
|ETSP-TH 500||700x700x800 (WxDxH) mm||1300x1100x1800 (WxDxH) mm||392 liters|
|ETSP-TH 1000||1000x1000x1000 (WxDxH) mm||1600x1500x2100 (WxDxH) mm||1000 liters|